You have no items in your cart.
This program is for you if you’ve done the work in my Become Successfully Single and Relationship Ready Programs* through which you gained clarity about who you are and what you want.
By becoming relationship ready, this might have been the first time you became familiar with your self, and the importance of living your life based on your own values, goals and life vision.
This shift in perspective helps you realize that find your dream relationship begins with you – from the inside out. You’ll never find a partner who will love, respect and cherish you until you first feel the same way about yourself.
The next stage is Attraction*.
In this program, you will gain the tools, information and support to put into practice what you’ve learned in the first stage. Here you will develop and execute your Attraction Plan so you can find the love you deserve. Attracting your ideal partner requires planning, awareness, recognition of opportunities, and taking action that support your goals. In this program, you’ll develop a comprehensive plan to attract your ideal partner.
Specifically you’ll learn to:
- Stay on track with your objective
- Build a support community
- Expand & leverage your social network to maximize your exposure to potential partners
- Define the venues where you can meet potential partners, based on the activities you life, your interest and your values, and learn how to master them
- Learn how to use Power Introductions to easily open the door to better interactions with potential partners
- Assess your relationship/intimacy skills and identify any that require improvement
- Improve those skills using proven practices and methodologies
- Develop strategies to screen potential partners for compatibility based on your relationship criteria
- Avoid dating traps that lead to poor relationship choices
If you’ve ever been disappointed in love and don’t want to repeat the mistakes of the past, allow me to help you! Enroll Today!
* To participate in the Attract the Love of Your Life program, you must have taken my Successfully Single and Relationship Readiness programs, either home study or VIP coaching first.
Curriculum based on my training with the Relationship Coaching Institute, of which I am a proud member.